Sunday, September 27, 2009

You have to crawl before.........


you can walk.

Claire our wonderful and creative StampinUp rep told us all about a stamp artist Michelle Zindorf who is a whiz with the brayer. In fact she charges $100.00/ brayer class. At first I was like, yeah she's OK, but the more I looked at her stuff I was pretty impressed. Check out her blog and tutorials at http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

Here is my attempt at her style. I did not use a brayer just sponges for now but I like how it turned out and am ready to try some other techniques.

Have a good week all!

Sue T.

3 comments:

Claire Lawrence said...

hey, what a great title for the post! the card came out really nice, and the colors are great. I really like how it's on a hill:0) not a flat area!

Heather said...

A buddy of mine is taking one of Michelle's workshops in April. I'll be curious to hear what she has to say about it!

Lookin' good with the sponges!

bevyb said...

Your first attempt was great. Love the colors and the way you did the hill