Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do I have to use the dinosaur?


A few years back I was teaching a class and I made a card similar to this, using the  Hero Arts Scary Dino stamp. There was one table that looked at the sample card and asked - "do we have to use the dinosaur?" For some reason I was completely taken aback. I know it because I got a bit testy and said "yeah ya have to use the dinosaur!" Well the table was taken aback too!

When I think back on that class I laugh and laugh. Why did I make them use the dinosaur- what difference would it have made? 

But I did LOVE that card and the card today is an updated version of it using lots of stuff we didn't have then. Nestabilities, copic markers and of course lots of bling!!

Maybe if that table saw this card they would have been happy with it!



1 comment:

bevyb said...

I remember that class. Great updated version, love the bling on teh dinosaur