Sunday, February 6, 2011

Not Long Now....

Valentine's Day will soon be upon us. I usual cook a special meal on Valentine's Day for George and wait to go out to dinner another time. I asked him what special meal he wanted and he always asked for fettucini alfredo. Not only do I not like fettucini alfredo but it is so easy to make. I gotta make something a little labor intensive. It is a special holiday! Poor guy he isn't getting fettucini again this year.

 Valentine's should be the same, labor intensive! It is a special holiday and it is for thse special folk in your life.

So I put the Memory Box stamps away and pulled out all my heart and love related stuff and have started to play!



You know me, I have to have at least one card with a bird on it! Hope you enjoy this card. Come back later in the week for more love cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,

I like the new version of the card too!

Margarita