Monday, May 9, 2011

My Own Cling Pops




Most of you have seen the new cling pops from  Hero Arts, they are cling stamps with elements that pop out and can be used in the original stamp or on their own.

Well, I have my own version- of course since I am always cutting up my stamps to make them more versatile. I bought this HA stamp a while ago and realized the thank you just wasn't going to work for me.

Sooooo.... out comes my trusty x-acto knife and out comes the thank you!


The thank you now pops in and out. It will probably more out then in- since I don't have a zillion occasions to use a thank you where as a birthday greeting would be really useful!!

Her is the birthday card I made for my good friend Ray-Ray. Purple- a color I rarely use, but I really like how this turned out and the possibilities are endless. The saying is from Savvy stamps- an oldie but goodie. 

Special thanks go to Shari Carroll and her video on coloring with colored pencils that I switched up to use with my copic markers.

Have a great day artists!




No comments: