Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back to School


I have been a poor blogger and will probably be one for the next 2 1/2 years. I have started back to school for my Bachelor's degree in nursing. It has been over 30 years since I have been in school!

Not sure what to expect, but so far my first class- Philosophy of Nursing is a lot of work. 6-8 chapters to read each week. Papers to write. My first paper took me all day Saturday to write! I still have 2 more to write. George tells me it will get easier. I sure hope so.

I did realize that to keep my sanity I must keep on creating. That means finding the time to fit in my stamping. I have decided to get up early on Saturdays and give myself 2 hours to be artistic.

My hats go off to all you students!

I will see you all when I can!



No comments: