Monday, September 3, 2012

Tag you're it.... so sweet



Some of you may have been following my "tag you're it" with my friend Julie. Remember I started with this card. I just received in the mail Jules take on that card.



I took me a few days to see where I was going with this. I went with the sweet idea and created not only one but three cards with the ice cream cone as the focus. I chose a pink and brown color scheme and am submitting this clean and simple card to the challenge over at Less is More.


simplylessismoore.blogspot.com.png


I am still not sure which one to send to my buddy Jules. Any thoughts any one?



All these ice cream cards is making me want something sweet. Guess i better grab Mr. George and off to Handel's for a rocky road ice cream cone.


2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love those ice cream cards, particularly the one for LIM!
It looks good enough to eat.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
We would really appreciate it if you could remove the WOrd Verification from your blog as the letters are sometimes almost undecipherable, which commenting difficult. Thanks

Jane said...

Yummy, love those triple decker ice creams. Ditto on the word verification, I had to try a couple of times as it was not readable and you might find some people won't bother leaving a comment.