Sunday, October 21, 2012

Red Christmas


Every year I find a color combo that I really like for my holiday cards. This year it is red and white. I especially like the idea of red snowflakes for some reason. I had to use my Impression Obsession snow flake background again and I had to do it in red again. 

I am submitting this card to the "Over the Edge" challenge at Cas-ual Friday.  An element needed to hang over the edge. Out came the PTI set- in the meadow with my sleigh running right off the edge.

I am also submitting it to the CASE study challenge, where an adorable card by Julia Stainton was the inspiration.

Stay with me for the next few months and see how many ways I can use this great background stamp!


5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

The sleigh works perfectly with the horse trotting off the edge. Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
~hugs~
Michele

Debby said...

Love that big 25! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous, love these stamps / die cuts! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! xx

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card!! Love the big 25 and the way the horse is leading the sleigh off the card! So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Dana said...

This is gorgeous. Unique and well done.
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)