Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Year in Review









Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope that 2013 will bring you everything you need and wish for. 2012 flew by for me and 2013 will bring many new changes. I am hoping that my new job responsibilities allow me even more creative time.

Looking back over the past year's postings, I am surprised I blogged as much as I did, there fore I think it is appropriate I do a review of 2012. Here is a sampling of what I thought were my best postings each month. let me know what you think and which were your favorites.


January
February

March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

I hope you all enjoyed the creative highlights of my past year. I looking forward to everything 2013 will bring.





1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

lovely, thanks for the very inspirational rerun!!!! I {heart} that heart canvas project soo much.