Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Color my World

Wow, I am on a roll! Another challenge card. This one is for the "Friend" challenge at Addicted to CAS.

I used a very neglected stamp set from Michaels. The splashes of color totally worked with the sentiment. Plus it is one layer! A bonus in my book.

I made a similar card but a bit more complicated for a friend's birthday.



Here was the inside of the card- totally ripped off from the original! :)



Not sure if I can keep up this pace, so i may take a few days off!



4 comments:

Loll said...

Fabulous cards!! Love the colors and your sentiments are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS! Loll :)

Beverley said...

Perfectly CAS cards, I LOVE rainbow effects! Hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

What fabulous cards ! Love the effect you have created :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Unknown said...

You've created an amazing effect Sue - love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at A2CAS.

Karen x