Monday, April 29, 2013

His and Her Class Day 1





Well this is a bit unusual, me posting on a weeknight, but I was so excited after watching the first couple of videos for the His and Her online card class. I had to get busy and try this cool technique Jennifer Maguire did. She stamped in white and then off set stamped in a tone on tone color, to get a cool masculine card. She used leaves, I went with my chevron stamp. Sorry about the lousy photos, but it is later, and its so grey and rainy out. Believe it or not this card is a more blue then grey.

The first card is clearly the "her" card, but using the same technique except I chose multiple colors fro the flowers and leaves. I embossed the saying. I wasn't sure how well the white ink alone would show up on the yellow card. 

This is a such a great technique and i am gonna be experimenting quite a bit with it!

Thanks Jennifer and Kristine for such a great kick off to this online card class!!







1 comment:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I just love both your cards...great take on the ideas shared at the class !! Thanks for sharing.