Monday, April 15, 2013

You are my Sunshine


This is my last day of vacation, boooo hooooo...... I could so be a stay at home girl. I wouldn't get bored ever!!!

Saturday several of us took a road trip to Allentown for the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention. I have been attending this convention for at least 10 years or more. Sadly each year he becomes a little bit smaller. While it there was at least 2 less vendors then last year, a big discovery for me was Sweet and Sassy Stamps. What fun images and great samples. 

Plus a FREE make and take. Nothing ticks me off more then a make and take that you have to pay for. The whole point of a make and take is to sell product not to sell the sample. If you have to charge for a make and take it probably is to complicated. I did the SAS make and take and yes I did buy the stamp set!

The card today features the stamp set from Sweet and Sassy, Happy Place. I am entering this in the sketch challenge at the Sweet Stop blog.

This card makes me happy! It makes me smile! It makes me feel springy!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Sue. Love the beautiful flower image and the bright cheerful colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Stephanie said...

Oh how pretty... Love the bright cheery colors. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

Anonymous said...

Glad I saw your card was a top pick because I found your blog then... inspiring and beautiful card!