Monday, June 10, 2013

Introducing me at House of Cards


Playing in all these challenges the last year have paid off. Mynnette the owner of House of Cards challenge site saw one of my challenge entries and invited me to try out for her team. I sent in this card and yippee- she picked me to be on the CAS team!! Can you believe it?!!? Me- CAS!!??!!

The challenge site is a bit different then others, each week it features a different card style- so it will appeal to all artists.

Week one- Cute and Fun
Week two- CAS
Week three-classic and elegant
Week four - shabby and vintage

I hope you all will book mark the site and check in regularly for great challenges and inspiration!



3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

HOORAY! Welcome, Sue! HUGS to you and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

Nancy Seed said...

Welcome aboard Sue. Can't wait to work with such talented card makers.

Rosmarie said...

Hello Sue
Happy to design with you at HOC! I'm already looking forward to the first challenge!
Hugs Rosi