Saturday, November 23, 2013

Send in the clowns, a circus holiday



How does a photo inspiration challenge jump start your creativity? 


As I was adding my card to the Just Us Girls blog, I got a chance to see what my fellow team members came up with. I was so amazed with their creativity. They really think outside the box! Me? I tend to take these challenges to literally. I can't help it, it is just way my mind thinks.

I liked the results of my card this week, but does have a somewhat "circus holiday" feel. Well, I know a few clowns, I can send this too!! :) Only kidding!

Let me know the photo inspires you. Is it the colors? the patters? the layout? or the images? I can't wait to see what you all come up for this great photo challenge at JUGS



6 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Sue, this is awesome! Love the bold dots and the strip of stripes. Perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo.

Cheryl said...

I love your card, Sue!! I have a tough time with the angles (want to make everything straight, I guess!), but your card has perfect balance! Love the elements you pulled from the photo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great minds Sue! You and I both picked up on the same elements but yet our cards while similar are different! Gotta love stamping! Fabulous card!!

Lisa Kind said...

Circus clowns...so funny! I love your card and I think we all very literal with our interpretations! Love that sentiment too!

Marisa said...

Love your take on the picture! Perfect with the dots and stripes :)

Nancy said...

Isn't it funny where all of our ideas take us! Great job with the challenge Sue!