Friday, February 7, 2014

Simply Create Too



Exciting news! I am finally allowed to share with all of you that I am part of the Simply Create Too design team!! Simply Create Too is a biweekly challenge blog. The design team is amazing and I am honored to be part of them. I will be sharing my creations once a month. I hope you all will check the challenges out and participate! 


This challenge is either a Mother's day card or a card for a female. That can pretty much cover anything! For my first challenge card I wanted to keep it CAS and use one of my favorite flower stamp set- Flower Friend by Simon Says Stamp. I have been creating a few cards that the image comes down from the top. It just looks so cool to me. I wanted bright happy colors to remind me that all the snow and polar temps are just temporary and spring is just around the corner!


Here is the same card but oriented from the bottom. Different but the same huh? 

I hope you are inspired by my cards and will join us at Simply Create Too. I am looking forward to see what you all create!

No comments: