Friday, April 4, 2014

Some bunny? Yes, the Easter bunny!


It's not like me to purchase something and then never use it. I always try to use what I buy within a month of the purchase. But this poor little bunny die from Papertrey Ink must have got put away and never saw my BigShot.

I was so happy to see that today's challenge at Simple Create Too was featuring bunnies! I saw this photo on Pinterest and there was my inspiration for today's card!  I immediately pulled this little guy out. I die cut him three times and using a new stencil from Memory Box- textured mini dots sponged some Eastery colors. The bunnies wee tails were die cut from felt and colored with orresponding copic colors.



What a fun clean and simple card! I think this will be the card I send out this year!!

I hope you will share your wonderful creations over at Simple Create Too! I love seeing what all of you do, it always inspires me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those bunny cards are adorable! Love em!

Lydia