Saturday, August 9, 2014

Wishi Washi




There is nothing wishi washi about this week's challenge at Just Us Girls. It is trend week, my favorite challenge! This week we are challenging you to use washi tape! Washi tape has be trending for awhile now. 



Since I have tons of it and can never seem to put my mind to use it, I thought this would be a perfect challenge to host.

My card uses the negative space on a die cut. This card was so much fun and so easy that I created 5 to make a set for a gift for someone special.



 


I usually post pics of Miss Pinkie, but Zephry decided she wanted to see what all the fuss about washi tape is. She wasn't impress and quickly climbed over a pile of crafting supplies to take in the fresh air.



Now I am sure you are asking what I did with the positives. Well you just have to come back tomorrow to see.

Meanwhile, show us your best washi tape creation at Just Us Girls!



1 comment:

Marisa said...

LOVE how you used the washi. I only have four rolls - need to raid your stash LOL! Great take on the challenge.