Saturday, May 2, 2015

Shower of flowers



Spring has finally sprung and I am feeling a shower of flowers. So when Happy Little Stampers (isn't that the best name for a  challenge!!) had this sketch challenge I had to play along. I saw visions of flowers falling all around me!


I used one of my most fav flower sets- "flower friend" from Simon Says Stamp. I love the mix of nice big flowers and smaller accent flowers. Surprisingly many flowers sets, either have mostly small flowers or mostly big flowers, so this set is just right.



I used a variety of happy spring colors to stamp the flowers added the sentiment and this pretty one layer card was complete!


I am entering this over at the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge where Heather Telford is hosting and the word is blossom. Allsorts is having a flowers and or showers challenge- well duh! I had to enter!


Happy Little Stampers is having a DT call and I am entering- after all haven't I always said I am a stamper- all the other stuff are just embellishments to the stamping


11 comments:

Heather T said...

Bright, happy and absolutely gorgeous.

Loll said...

Hi Sue. LOVE your bright and cheerful "shower of flowers" ... so, so pretty! And great interpretation of the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers. And good luck with the DT call!

Kylie said...

Sue this is brilliant!!! I love that you used flowers, simply gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call xx

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation for this weeks theme Sue, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Heather T said...

I love how bright and happy this is and how cool it looks stacked in the corner. What a great layout.

Mummylade said...

Adorable project, thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty and perfect for the challenge!

Ardyth said...

Love this!

Linda said...

I love your shower of flowers .... so pretty! xx

Sarn said...

This is a lovely spring like floral card. Fab take on the sketch. xxx

Magic Flying Boots said...

What a beautiful card! Love it! xx

Jen