Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Male Room Challenge #22


I had to go through my stash to find hard wear for today's challenge at The Male Room. 
 
 
I came across some old Tim Holtz gears. My plan was to use them to create a Christmas tree. Well that was so not working and I had to come up with a plan B. 

I kept looking at them and realized they were all different like snowflakes! Thus my card was born. 

My best buddy's husband is an avid bike rider. He is out riding for 25 miles or more  most weekends. His birthday is on December 24. This will be the perfect card for him. I showed his wife and she was so jealous that she hadn't thought of this idea first

 
 Soooooo dig out some eyelets, brads or any hardware and show us your creations at The Male Room!




1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is absolutely inspired! I love the way you've used the gears like snowflakes, perfect for a masculine birthday in winter! Great layout too. xxx