Sunday, December 20, 2015

Who stole the star?


I haven't been the best blogger over the past month, only have been able to fulfill DT commitments.
This week I will share some of cards that I am sending out to friends and family.

I get bored easily so I usually make 4-5 designs. This card uses that AWESOME set by Lia Griffith. It was really hard to find and was always sold out. The trees are a Lawn Fawn set from last year. I had the idea as usual when I sleeping. It took a bit of tinkering and advice from hubby and a very cute card was created. No modesty here!!

While I was making this card, I ran out of ink on a copic marker for the first time. R35 coral. It is my favorite red. I was sooooo bummed. I had to finish up with R46 strong red. It just wasn't the same. I have had these copics for 4 years, I guess it was inevitable that one would run out. Have any of you run out of ink? Did you buy another pen or go for the reinkers? Me- I just want another pen. Santa- are ya listening- can you hook a "nice girl" up this year?!!?

I hope you get it and am enjoying a stress free holiday season, unlike me.

See you all soon!



1 comment:

Ashwini Rao said...

That's such an adorable card! Love that elf! And I sincerely wish you get that favorite pen quickly! :D