Thursday, May 25, 2017

Pinkalicious


School started last night, but I am still going to keep crafting. I don't thinkthis class will be quite as challenging as my last. 

I created today's card for the challenge at Addicted to CAS. They want you to use pink! Well that is a no brainer. My Mom's favorite color was pink. She loved it so much that my brothers and I knew she had to be buried in a pink coffin!!! Who knew there was such a thing!



Anyway I digress. Not only did my mom love pink, but my crafting buddy Margarita says all the time- "Pink is the most beautiful color in the world!!". This card is for her, especiallty since she has a birthday coming up next week.

The flamingo and sentiments are from a no longer available set from Reverse Confetti. Are flamingos no longer popular? I seem to be a day late and a dollar short with these stamping trends!! 😀


I used a new Tim Holtz stencil for the background. It seems to be my go to stencil lately.


I even finished the inside of the card. I liked this card so much I made it in turquoise and might it in yellow.

There is only one day left for this pink challenge at Addicted to CAS, if you have time check it out!!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Bhavana said...

sweet and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!